April 10, 2013

Introducing Art Journal Kits....

I'm SO very excited about my new Art Journal Kits.  If you're wanting to get more creative with your projects, are intrigued by art journals or just like trying new supplies, this kit is for you!  I'll be learning right along with you on how the kit contents work and I'll also be sharing upcoming posts of new art finds and ideas.  I hope you'll join me! The kits are in the shop now HERE


I'll be back soon with my ideas of how I plan to use my Art Journal and more in depth descriptions of the kit contents.  Plus I'll be sharing my Pinterest boards that I'm been pinning to like crazy....lots and lots of inspiration.  Kits are limited in quantity but I will doing re-orders or possibly taking pre-orders if there is a desire.  Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Annabelle said...

Michelle, I've been a long time reader of your blog but have never commented. Just want to say that I love the new direction you're going. You inspired me to break out my dusty watercolor pencils the other night...and...wow! I'd forgotten how much I used to love to sketch & play with paint. I'd been getting sort of bored with my paper crafting & card making...now I think I know where I'm going with it. You've been pinning some awesome stuff, too! Thanks for inspiring me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails