April 4, 2012

Snow Confetti Gift Sacks...

Hi there, I'm back today with more inspiration from the Lemon Lime Kits I offered in the shop recently. By request I've made up lots more of the kits and they are in the shop now right here. I've also added some assorted glassine and clear bags that you can use for confetti projects like the ones I've been doing lately. You can see the Snow Confetti Tag & Bookmark post I did for more ideas using the kit.

Here we go for today's projects. It's all about confetti gift sacks. It's like a gift for your gift. A package on top of your package. Double the fun! I used a regular paper sack for the base that can be filled with an actual gift.
Then I filled a glassine sack with these color Sixlet treats as a little bonus gift. Cute!
I stitched glassine sack shut with my sewing machine then added a strip of fun snow confetti tape that I made across both sacks. So shimmery and shiny.
Tags, button and baker's twine from the kit for embellishments....just couldn't be cuter. I might just use something like this for Jordan's graduation gifts to her friends. We will be on a mission to find something that fits inside. :)
Here I used a polka dot sack (the kits have a striped sack) to make another confetti embellished sack. A hand cut banner + more of my handmade border strips adorn the front of the sack.
I filled a little sack that comes with the kit with about a teaspoon of snow confetti, also included in the kit. I wrapped around some baker's twine, added a button and topped off the sack with a stamped embellishment from the kit. SO cute and perfect for holding cards or small gifts.
Kits are limited in quantity and I also have most of the kit items available on their own in the shop too. Lots of new tags, bookmarks, sacks....+ a few stamped cards....Bookmark Kits, Confetti Gift Sack Kits and Wrinkle Ribbon. Thanks for stopping by. Wrapping gifts has never been so much fun!! Enjoy...

2 comments:

crschaf said...

Love these cute bags! Could you explain how you made the sparkly strip? Also wondered about the blue and orange ink-what company and colors are they?

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

Love these! Visiting your blog just makes me smile! Take care!

Related Posts with Thumbnails