January 26, 2012

Cards from Project Life leftovers....

Edited for questions: My card sizes today are A2, half sheet of 8.5 x 11 cardstock.

Back today with some cards I made from my the leftover products from my last week of Project Life. Just a nice handful to add to my stash. Both sets of cards use Take Note for the circle focal point piece. The base cardstock for all cards is Rustic White. I used Dainty Doilies on these first cards under the layered embellishments. From my stash of Project Life leftovers I used some October Afternoon Flower Sack elements, Washi Tape, and patterned paper.
Lately I've been using these grid labels on my Project Life pages for journaling. They've come in really handy so I thought I would use them on my cards today too. Here I stamped my sentiment from Tag-its #12 twice and then cut the label in half.
I used half a label on each card for an added embellishment at the bottom. I love using grid & graph papers lately so this adds a fun twist. Look for these labels in a new shop kit hopefully coming this week.
I also had fun using my new file folder label punch from Jenni Bowlin. Perfect for all of us office supply lovers!
My next set of cards also uses Take Note + I added a sentiment from Script Sentiments. The heart and butterfly accents are more of the OA Flower Sack embellishments. The stamp at the bottom is an old, old Stampin' Up! stamp.
I also had fun using my Studio Calico mask & Mister Huey spray ink on these cards. A strip of Washi tape adds a fun layer to my cards without adding a lot of bulk. This floral tape is from 2Peas.
And that's it for me today. I'm noticing that I have zero manly cards in my stash for get well or birthdays. Definitely need to add those to my stamping to-do list. :)

Today:
Finishing up a Project Life insert for Week 4, working on some fun kits for the shop.....and dealing with my Josey girl who got a mild concussion at this week's basketball game. We took her in to get checked out yesterday and all is okay. A lingering headache is her biggest symptom. Man, it feels like forever since I've had a full day to work. Heading there right now. Have a great day everyone!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wondering what size card blank you use? Therese

Janet L. said...

I'm not a scrapbooker, so I absolutely love it when you show your cards!! Great job, they make me smile and be happy!

Cariena said...

Stunning cards!! What kind of printer do you have that does magic like that!??? i want one!!

Angélique said...

WOW! This is fabulous! Love your cards a lot. Thanks so much for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Love these cards...they're just beautiful. I'd love to know where to buy that file folder tab punch. I just love office stuff too!

Unknown said...

I am glad josey is okay, how scary. Good luck getting work time in your studio, I will cross my fingers for you. Also, I love the cards today. I want to order some bags and other items from your shop and I was wondering when you would restock-no hurry, but I really want the multi pack of chevron bags and some aqua ones.....thank you for your dose of inspiration.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous cards!

Samantha said...

Love the cards! I, too, need to make more "manly" cards for my stash. I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

I hope your Josie feels better. I think headaches are the worst!

Melissa said...

Sweet as can be cards today Mishie! Love the fruity colors and playful feel. I'm so sorry about your daughter...hope she feels better soon.
Melis

Leena said...

Love how you used the stash to churn out these beautiful cards! Love them!

Jan said...

Hey Mish, so happy to see some card inspiration. I was needing a dose of your creativity. Thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails